True Green 2.0

I hope that everyone had (or is having) a great Holiday with their family. I promised that I would try to keep giving ingredients to avoid. Below is the next offender. I somehow knew (maybe based on the fact that the "real" natural guys said that their product didn't contain it) that parabens were to be avoided. When my husband asked why I said.. "cause they are bad". I had no clue. Below is an excerpt from an article about toxins in the products we buy everyday.
Parabens (Methyl, Butyl, Ethyl, Propyl): Used as preservatives and aren’t always labeled “parabens.” They’re used in deodorants and antiperspirants and have been found in breast cancer tumors. Parabens, as xenoestrogens (hormone disruptors), may contribute to sterility in male mice and humans. Estrogen-like activity causes hormone imbalance in females and early puberty.
So this is the second.. more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling Education

Great Question - Response to Reader Question

Confusion