I challenge you.

I challenge you. Did you ever sit and focus on the amount of filler words that people use when they are talking? In normal conversation you might not notice but when you sit and really focus on the words they are using you tend to find (obnoxiously so) that we use A LOT of fillers (um, like, actually, such as.. ). I really am going somewhere with this...

Have you ever really "watched" your garbage. I know that doesn't sound like much fun but I'm not talking about a blank stare at the waste can. Do you know how many bags of garbage your home generates in a week? What about recycling, do you know how much paper, bottles, etc you accumulate. I challenge you for one month to pay attention. It may become annoying to others in your home but when you watch you will tend to find that we throw away A LOT of recyclable material just because no one is really paying attention.

If you are super motivated.. please share your results. I can't promise 15 pounds in 30 days but I do think it could really make a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling Education

Great Question - Response to Reader Question

The Great Divide